If you’re like most people, you’re probably fighting a constant struggle with your weight. Whether you want to lose weight, gain weight or just maintain whatever your current weight is, dieting is a tricky business with pronounced consequences.Luckily, for those of you who like to eat, there are foods that can actually help fight hunger attacks, helping you reach your weight goals. When you aren’t hungry you can focus more on eating nutritious foods in the right quantities to reach your desired results. After many years of research, valuable information is finally being released to the public.
All Suppressing Ingredients In 1 Supplement
Want to take the easy route instead of having to buy and prepare all kinds of foods? There are various 100% natural supplements available which contain most of the required natural ingredients to suppress appetite, one of the best and most popular with most people right now is Phen375. Another we recommend is Unique Hoodia.
Top 10 Foods To Suppress Appetite
Without further adieu, here are the 10 best foods to eat to lose appetite:
- Apples – Apples are a great food to eat when you’re trying to lose weight. They are low in fat and calories and they are loaded with fiber. The fiber helps keep you fuller longer, suppressing your appetite. Apples top the list of 10 best foods to eat to lose appetite because they are easy to get and they work. Apples are full of pectin which is thought to help reduce your appetite. You can also reduce your cholesterol by eating apples.
- Oatmeal – Oatmeal is chock full of fiber which helps you stay full. It also has plenty of good carbs that will break down slowly, providing you with a constant source of energy. It’s also low on the glycemic index making it a good choice for diabetics. By eating oatmeal you’ll be getting plenty of fiber. Oatmeal take s awhile to digest and this slow digestion process helps to keep you fuller for longer periods. This food also lowers ghrelin levels which trigger appetite in the body. The best oats are the steel cut as they are harder to digest than instant oats.
- Pine nuts – Pine nuts actually contain a compound known as pinolenic acid, which is a polyunsaturated fat that curbs your hunger. They’re also high in protein which helps build strong muscles.
- Flaxseeds – These tiny brown seeds are high in omega-3 fats and fiber. Flaxseeds hamper the uptake of sugars from foods, helping to hedge hunger pains.
- Water – A lot of people confuse being hungry for being thirsty. If you’re craving food, but you just ate or know that your body shouldn’t be hungry yet, grab a tall glass of water to enjoy. If you’re still hungry once you’re done with the water, get a snack.
- Green tea – Not only is green tea an excellent appetite suppressant, it’s also loaded with antioxidants to help keep you healthy.
- Whey protein – Why protein impacts the hormones that control hunger. In addition to helping squelch your appetite, whey protein is excellent for building muscle mass. It has been shown that people who eat why protein reported that they felt fuller. This is a good product to add to your diet if you want to reduce your appetite and lose weight in thе process.
- Low-calorie soups – Any dietician will recommend a good low-calorie soup. Low cal soups are an excellent source of water and they allow you to eat until you feel full without consuming an excessive number of calories.
- Salad – Salad is high in fiber, especially if you pack in cabbage, endives, broccoli and other delicious vegetables. Go with a low calorie dressing for a first course that can help offset wanton hunger.
- Dark chocolate – The bittersweet taste of dark chocolate is actually an appetite suppressant. Add on the antioxidant qualities and you have a perfect excuse to indulge in a sweet treat. Dark Chocolate has been shown to suppress the appetite. It can lower the levels of ghrelin, in your body which stimulates hunger. Just smelling dark chocolate can reduce appetite. It was found that smelling it and not eating the chocolate had a better effect on curbing hunger.
More Foods That Suppress Appetite
Beans can fill you up quite quickly and about a cup is enough to leave you full for a long period of time. The fiber also helps to keep you full which beans have in abundance. The fiber in beans contains a digestive hormone which works to reduce your appetite.
This spice has been shown to reduce appetite and due to its heat, it can help you burn calories when you eat it. This makes it a great spice to add ot foods to reduce your overall appetite.
By chewing gum you will reduce your snack cravings and give your mouth something to do between meals. It’s recommended that you use sugar-free gum. The gum takes your mind off of snacking during the day.
By eating food high in unsaturated fats you can stay fuller longer. Avocadoes are one food you should add to your diet for appetite suppression. The fats create a compound called OEA which will decrease your appetite. Be sure to eat small portion of unsaturated fats because of the caloric content.
The protein in eggs is an excellent source of appetite suppression. The lean protein in eggs can keep you full for a long period. Protein is one of the leaders when it comes to appetite suppression as it keeps you feeling full longer. Eggs for breakfast can control the appetite through the morning hours.
Celery is a low density food and this humble vegetable can actually control your appetite. It only has 8 calories per stick but it takes a lot of chewing to digest it. You get more bite per calorie and it feels like you are eating more when you aren’t
Other Foods Worth Mentioning
Here are a few other foods that can help supress your appetite:
- Ginger root
Incorporating a few selections from the best foods to eat to lose appetite is a great way to control your hunger. Gaining control over this basic instinct is the first step in reaching your weight goals.